let's start the 2009 round:
- 31. January: The Rasmus, Bochum. Lots of fun that one
- 27. February: Mitch Ryder, Dortmund. Really good.
- 13. March: The Killers, Düsseldorf. Amazing and great show.
- 18. March: Ezio, Oberhausen. Spontaneous and fun.
- 21. March: BAP, Wuppertal. This was good.
- 30. March: BAP, Aachen. Love them and this one was special.
- 8. April: Pink, Dortmund. Totally mindblowing.
- 31. May: Phoenix Effect, Vantaa. Fun in the sun.
- 2. June: Bruce Springsteen, Tampere. Front row, yay!
- 4. June: Bruce Springsteen, Stockholm. Good show despite the rain.
- 5. June: Bruce Springsteen, Stockholm. Best ever! (and my 50th Bruce gig)
- 7. June: Bruce Springsteen, Stockholm. Fun and friends and great song selection.
- 13. June: Poets of the Fall, Lahti. Fun in the sun. I so missed the guys. My 10th Poets gig
- 19. June: Anastacia, Düsseldorf. Lovely, great voice, good show.
- 4. July: Poets of the Fall, Kuopio. What can I say? <3
- 11. July: Bruce Springsteen, Dublin. Lots of rain, but wonderful show. Hard workin' men and women on stage.
- 12. July: Bruce Springsteen, Dublin. Fun, beautiful, great atmosphere. <3
- 19. July: Bruce Springsteen, Rome. Wonderful acoustics, party show.
- 5. August Phoenix Effect, Helsinki. totally awesome!
- 21. August BAP, Düren. Wonderful location, great atmosphere, good show.
- 11. September BAP, Köln. Fun show with many guests.
- 16. September Phoenix Effect (Blue Souls, Indica), Berlin. Loved it
- 20. September: Wise Guys, Dortmund. Fun and nice entertainment.
- 13. October: Bruce Springsteen, Philadelphia, PA, USA . Awesome. Had me in tears. Great audience and show <3
- 14. October: Bruce Springsteen, Philadelphia, PA, USA. My favorite album played in sequence - what more can you ask for?
- 15. October: The Gaslight Anthem / Jesse Malin, NYC, USA. I ended up pretty bruised, but loved it anyway.
- 15. November: Gotthard / Europe, Bochum. Awesome!
- 4. December: Light of Day, Melle: a 2 hour jam session. Everyone who was not there missed something magical.
- 13. Dcember: Pink, Dortmund. Great, the second time around as well.
- 31. Dcember: Season of Sounds, Helsinki. Enjoyable show, good bands.
"What I've got, I have earned. What I'm not I have learned!" (Bruce Springsteen)
"A night has many shades, it can last for many days and hurt in many ways ... "(Árstíðir)
Last edited by redbossfan on 21 Oct 2010, 00:14, edited 5 times in total.